- La Scienza in Cucina e l’ Arte di Mangier Bene, meaning the science of cooking and the art of eating well, is one of the oldest and best Italian cookbooks that are known. The author of this cookbook has collected approximately 790 traditional recipes from the different regions of Italy. Written with a brilliant, friendly way using amusing stories, the author for the first time has characterized what ingredients make up the classic Italian cuisine.
- Up till now, there have been over 111 edition of this cookbook, and it has been translated into the different languages including English. But in case, you cannot find one that is translated into your desired language, get in touch with the best Language Translator Services.
- Il Talismano della Felicita’ which means the Talisman of happiness, is another famous Italian cookbook. Every spring, the sales of this cookbook increases due to the variety of traditional recipes that are made especially in the wedding season. So, you can also say that this cookbook can be a perfect wedding gift. A concentrated and improved version is available in English which is called the Talisman Italian Cookbook: Italy’s best selling cookbook for American kitchens. If you are a foodie and want to know more about the Italian cookbooks, hire the Italian Cookbooks Translation Services.
- Il Cucchiaio d’ Argento, the Silver Spoon, is one of the newest classical cookbook. The first edition was dated in 1950 which contains approximately 2,000 recipes from all over Italy. This cookbook contains specific dishes like first course, main course, seasonal dishes and many others. This cookbook is has been translated into English and several other languages by modifying the recipes in order to meet the taste of the country where it is being sold.
- If you want to attract more customers and want your cookbooks to be sold in all the countries throughout the world, then take advantage of the Italian Cookbooks Quality Translation Services.
Wednesday, 24 February 2016
How Language Translator Helps To Translate Italian Cookbooks?
Cookbooks are the best gifts that you can give to any person who loves cooking. There is an old saying that a person’s best friend is a book from where you can learn a lot of things. A cookbook is one of the best accessories for any kitchen because it has a large variety of recipes. One who is a food lover will naturally have a craze about collecting different sorts of cookbooks that include recipes from different other regions as well. If you’re planning some sort of an event, you might be on a look out for new recipes that will surely win the hearts of all your friends and family members.
In Italy, the people are very passionate about the food they make and this love for all the delicious and mouth-watering recipes has infused several other cultures. Now, a lot of people are trying their best to get their hands on the original recipes of their most favorite Italian dishes. The first issue is that, there is no such thing as an original recipe, the reason being that every Italian region, city or even families have their own unique way of preparing the dishes. The Italian dishes are very simple because they use fresh ingredients and olive oil that makes the Italian diet so healthy. If you are looking for more information about the Italian cookbooks, you can take help from the Italian Cookbooks Translation Services.A lot of good authors have written several articles and books on the Italian cuisine. You can use the Documents Translation Services if you are an outsider and not aware of this language. Since, it is already known that there are no original Italian recipes, but still if you’re in need of a good written recipe, there are a few recommended cookbooks that offer great instructions in the preparation of typical Italian dishes.